NV5 is a provider of compliance, technology, and engineering consulting solutions for public and private sector clients supporting infrastructure, utility, and building assets and systems. NV5 primarily focuses on six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology.
With more than 100 offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, inspectors, program managers, and environmental professionals, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. From certifying and designing the water systems we rely on; streets and bridges our kids use to get to school; buildings and resorts we enjoy; and the electricity/gas we use to power our homes and businesses, to testing materials used in high-rise buildings and responding to environmental disasters, our everyday decisions make lasting impacts. NV5 takes pride in helping our clients develop and deliver cost-effective, sustainable projects that improve lives in our communities. Our combined capabilities bring effective solutions to complex issues.
- Leading provider of compliance, technology, and engineering consulting solutions
- Over 3,300 employees in 100 offices worldwide
- Specialized capabilities across 6 verticals:
- Testing, Inspection & Consulting
- Utility Services
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Buildings & Program Management
- #27 on the ENR Top 500 Design Firms list
- #14 on the ENR Top 100 Pure Designers list
- #1 on Zweig Group’s Hot Firm List
- #19 on Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine’s MEP Giants List
- #10 on Consulting-Specifying Engineer Magazine’s Commissioning Giants List
- #83 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies List