Public agencies face heightened challenges due to increasing complexity of projects, staffing constraints, and unique development applications for special projects. NV5’s engineering and planning staff respond to a variety of agency needs. We act as an extension of agency staff, either as a project manager or as a supplement to existing staff for particular aspects of a project. Our professional and technical expertise allows us to plan, design, and manage any public works infrastructure project. We focus on design and operational excellence, schedule, and budget — with a special expertise in infrastructure sustainability.
- Staff Assistance & Project Management
- Development Application Processing
- Research & Preparation of Special Studies
- GIS & Asset Inventory
- Zoning Ordinances & Amendments
- Value Engineering & Design Review Workshops