The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting business and government operations across the US and abroad. Entities in both the public and the private sector are seeking solutions to mitigate the risk of exposure to this potentially dangerous pathogen for their employees and visitors and are implementing business continuity plans to minimize the impact on their customers, residents, and the business community.
NV5 has developed a series of offerings to assist clients with addressing the challenges presented by COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Facility Health & Safety
- Emergency Energy Cost Reduction Services
- Intelligent Building and Pandemic Response Systems
- Modifying Existing Healthcare Building Systems for COVID-19 Response
- Third-Party Building Inspections in California
- Third Party Jobsite Safety Accountability Supervisor (JSAS) Cities & Counties
- Third Party Jobsite Safety Accountability Supervisor (JSAS) and Site Safety Plan Services
- Third Party Jobsite Safety Accountability Supervisor (JSAS) Professionals & Qualifications
- Safety Compliance Officer (SCO) Training
- Jobsite Safety Accountability Supervisors (JSAS) OSHA-30 Requirement
- Third-Party Building Inspections in Florida