NV5’s unique blend of controls and energy management experience has been utilized by numerous clients where we have acted as Owner’s Representative in a controls upgrade process.
Our process ensures the client gets an open protocol controls system which allows for flexibility of vendors.
Our four-phase approach implements our analytics service to ensure the controls are fully functioning at the end of the defects and liabilities phase.
- Equipment/Systems assessment and project planning
- Project Kickoff
- Survey existing equipment and controls system
- Develop outcomes report and proposed strategy
- Present report and next steps
- Design and implementation support
- Controls System Design & Drawings
- Contractor Selection and Evaluation
- Review existing equipment and optimize SOO
- Design review meetings
- Testing Verification and Training
- Field inspection of installed equipment
- Functional testing of installed equipment – manually
- Facilitate contractor training for new equipment –
- Ongoing Monitoring and Support
- Integrate analytics software (Enalytics™)
- Analytics implementation and training
- Ongoing MBCx Service