NV5 provides Measurement and Verification (M&V) services to a wide-variety of clients, either as part of our Owner’s Representative service or on a stand-alone basis, including:
- Performance of Measurement and Verification on energy efficiency projects
- Development of M&V Plans for ISO Forward Capacity Market programs
- Oversight of ESCO and vendor proposals to ensure accuracy of energy savings claims
- Review of an ESCO’s M&V plan proposal and its subsequent periodic M&V reports to ensure expected performance
- Assistance negotiating effective corrective action and financial restitution
Many of our in-house engineering staff are Certified Measurement & Verification Professionals (CMVP) by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) and the Efficiency Valuation Organization – a distinction very few firms have.