We are a full-service, national engineering firm with in-house expertise in all disciplines applicable to power transmission engineering design. Our civil and structural engineers plan pole and tower designs as well as foundations and tower modifications. We also evaluate distribution underbuild, OPGW, SCADA, and equipment attachments. Our electrical engineering team will evaluate to make sure proper conductor loading criteria, EMF compliance, and fire-hardening equipment are appropriately utilized when applicable.
- Experience from 12kV to 765kV
- PLS-CADD Overhead Line Design
- Existing Structure Analysis & Remediation
- Reconductor, Recabling, or Re-rating of Existing Transmission Lines
- Alignment Studies & Route Cost Comparisons
- Cable Ampacity, EMF, & Pulling Tension Studies