NV5 provides qualified Inspectors and other contract personnel to cover a wide variety of staffing needs. In addition, NV5 offers Environmental Inspection Training and experienced staff to support the Client’s ongoing compliance program.
NV5’s Inspectors offer a broad range of experience and levels of certification, including the following:
- Chief Inspectors, some with decades of field experience.
- Utility Inspectors, experienced with multiple activities (ditching, stringing, back-filling, etc.).
- Welding Inspectors, including AWS CWIs and NWIS CPWIs.
- Coating Inspectors, including various levels of NACE CIP certification.
- Electrical Inspectors, with appropriate training and certification.
- Safety Inspectors, with appropriate training and certification.
- Environmental Inspectors.
In addition to Inspectors, NV5 provides experienced Administrative Personnel including Office Managers, Office Clerks, Material Managers, Cost Analysts, Contract Administrators, ROW Agents, and GIS experts. NV5 also has access to Environmental and Civil Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Survey Specialists and many other specialties.
NV5 PROVIDES THE PEOPLE YOU NEED, WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED THEM.
NV5 has a substantial reserve of potential employees, who have extremely diverse areas of expertise, allowing NV5 to provide staff tailored to a customer’s needs. All potential employees are screened before presenting resumes for a Client’s consideration, thereby reducing recruiting costs. Once placed, these workers remain employees of NV5, relieving a Client’s Human Resource burdens such as health care, workers compensation, sick leave, payroll, and more.