The acoustic environment in places where people work, gather, live, and play can have a profound impact on their health, well-being, and productivity. Facilities with purposefully designed soundscapes are not only free from unwanted noise and disruptions, but they also use aural cues to enhance an occupant’s overall perception of each space’s purpose and quality. Creating beautiful acoustic environments supports the sense of space envisioned by our clients.
Acoustics covers a diverse and complex set of design considerations. Our team works in close coordination with stakeholders and their designers to develop practical solutions to each project’s unique programming, budget, and aesthetic priorities. Providing our clients with clear, concise, and actionable deliverables guides them through critical acoustical design decisions.
- Room Acoustics, Speech Intelligibility, and Reverberation Control
- Sound Isolation / Acoustic Privacy
- Environmental Noise Control
- Specialty Vibration Control
- Healthcare Acoustics
- Sound Measurement, Modeling, and Prediction
- Building System Noise & Vibration Control
- Sound Masking
Process & Approach
Your project deserves a consultant who works collaboratively with owners, architects, and other project stakeholders to ensure coordinated acoustical solutions for the built environment. Our proven design process starts with identifying and sharing relevant trends in acoustics and soliciting ideas, which leads to innovative, elegant and targeted design solutions.
- Site Observations & Measurements
- Computer Modeling
- Design Guidelines & Details
- Design Review / Coordination
- Acoustical Product Specification
- Testing & Commissioning