Contemporary healthcare facilities are filled with technology systems that are increasingly sophisticated and complex. Properly planned and managed, these systems offer enormous benefit to patients, clinicians, and support staff. Unfortunately, these systems are often disparate and unable to share data between systems, resulting in operational inefficiencies and lost opportunities.
As patient satisfaction, clinician need, compliance issues, and regulatory demands drive the unique application of technology to healthcare, institutions increasingly prefer a comprehensive approach unifying disparate systems into a common topology. Strategically planned Healthcare Technology Systems reduce errors, manage alerts, streamline communications, track patient/clinician locations and assets, improve clinician efficiencies and speed bed-ready systems … ultimately resulting in improved patient outcomes and reduced costs.
Careful adherence to acoustical and vibration requirements creates a safer and healthier atmosphere for patients, families, and caregivers.
- Healthcare Information & Communication Technology
- Local Area/Wide Area Networks, Inside & Outside Cable Plant, Nurse Call/Code Blue, RFID/RTLS, GPS Master Clock Systems, Data Centers, Distributed Antenna Systems, Smart Patient Rooms
- Security Systems
- Infant Protection, Patient Wandering, Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Asset Protection
- Audiovisual Systems
- Interactive Patient Education / Entertainment Systems, Medical Simulation, Telehealth, Virtual Care Paging, Digital Signage, Kiosk/Interactive Wayfinding
- Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control
- Speech Privacy, Mechanical System Noise, Environmental Noise, Structural Vibration
Process & Approach
Your project deserves a consultant who works collaboratively with owners, architects, and other project stakeholders to ensure a coordinated design solution for technology systems and infrastructure. Our proven design process starts with identifying and sharing relevant healthcare technology trends and soliciting ideas, which leads to innovative, elegant and appropriate design solutions.
- Strategic Technology Planning
- Visioning & Benchmarking
- Infrastructure Design
- Systems Design & Specifications
- Standards Development
- Systems Commissioning
- Program Management & Owner’s Representation