From initial surveys to abatement design and post-remediation inspection, we perform a full range of indoor air quality services across the country, as well as in Canada and the Caribbean. We determine the extent to which any problems exist, their source and cause, and contaminant pathways. If needed, we also recommend appropriate remedial measures. Our direct-reading instrumentation enables us to conduct on-site tests and formulate immediate recommendations, limiting the need for return visits and extended sampling protocols.
- Indoor Air Quality Evaluation
- Mold & Moisture Investigations
- Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, & Radon Testing
- Building-Related Illness Investigation
- Abatement Design & Monitoring
- Expert Witness & Litigation Support