We are licensed, registered, and professional geologists, engineers, remediation experts, industrial hygienists, and safety specialists supporting remediation projects across the country and across all markets. We develop a conceptual model approach for our clients and their regulators that clearly identifies the project’s key environmental issues and risks and recommends technically sound alternatives to address them. Our experience indicates that this up-front communication produces the most cost-effective and expedited resolutions of environmental compliance issues. Whether contaminants are natural or man-made, in water, groundwater, soil, or waste, NV5 has the expertise to ensure project success from assessment to completion.
- Site Characterization, Alternative Analysis, & Feasibility Studies
- Green & Sustainable Remediation Design & Pilot Testing
- In-Situ & Ex-Situ Soil & Groundwater Treatment Technologies
- Remedial System Installation, Operation, Monitoring, Process Optimization, & Maintenance
- Vapor Intrusion Assessment & Mitigation
- Facility/Site Decommissioning, Regulatory Negotiation, Program Compliance, & Closure