From hurricanes, floods, and tornadoes to fires, oil spills, and radiation-related incidents, we respond to both natural and manmade disasters and assist with recovery efforts – deftly ensuring environmental, building code, and worker safety and health compliance throughout the process. Insurance policy claims we handle at NV5 include water damage assessment, moisture investigations, mold and asbestos; and underground storage tank (UST) coverage, pollution legal liability (PLL), contractor pollution liability (CPL), and natural resource damages (NRD). We also assist clients in preparing for disasters ahead of time by identifying hazards and potential scenarios, developing emergency management plans, and establishing emergency service agreements.
- Property Condition Assessments
- Environmental Sampling & Data Intake
- Asbestos, Lead, Mold, & Radioactive Material Assessments
- Remediation Oversight & Project Management for Hazardous Material Discharges
- Structural Inspection, Testing, & Repair
- Emergency Management Assessment & Planning