NV5’s natural resources specialists provide permitting, documentation, and ecological planning services that comply with federal, state, tribal, and local environmental regulatory requirements. The following suite of services are available: listed species surveys and habitat evaluations; natural resource planning; Clean Water Act permitting; wetland delineations/determinations and reporting; ordinary high watermark delineations; fatal flaw analyses; agency scoping; vegetation community mapping and re-vegetation planning; habitat restoration/enhancement recommendations; development of avoidance/mitigation measures; wildlife, raptor, and migratory bird studies; and wildlife corridor/crossing feasibility studies.
- Threatened & Endangered Species Surveys, Habitat Evaluations & Compliance Documentation
- Wetland Determination/Delineation/Reporting/Mitigation
- Clean Water Act Permitting/Compliance Documentation (Sections 404/401/402)
- General Vegetation Studies & Vegetation Community Mapping
- General Wildlife/Migratory Bird Surveys
- Fatal Flaw Analysis & Agency Scoping