NV5 performs Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) and remediation across the country and in all market sectors. We are a team of licensed professionals, including registered geologists, engineers, remediation experts, industrial hygienists, and safety specialists.
NV5’s experience with environmental conditions and long-standing relationships with local, state and federal regulatory agencies provides for efficient remedial strategies that are cost-effective and protective of the environment.
Our experience demonstrates that clear and timely communication of risk assessment findings produces the most cost-effective and expedited resolutions to complex environmental compliance issues. Whether contaminants are natural or man-made, in air, water, groundwater, soil or waste, NV5 has the expertise to achieve project success from assessment to site certification.
- Agency Interface, Permitting Management and Site Closure
- Brownfields Grants, Assessment and Redevelopment
- Decontamination/Decommissioning of Industrial Sites, Radioactive Materials, and Facilities and Equipment
- Due Diligence – Phase I and Phase II ESAs, Preliminary Endangerment Assessment
- Environmental Construction Support
- Environmental Inspection
- Federal, State and Local Regulatory Compliance
- Groundwater Monitoring Well Design, Installation and Sampling
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Permitting Management with Local, State and Federal Agencies
- Remedial System Design for In Situ and Ex Situ Soil and Groundwater
- Remedial System Installation, Construction Management, and Operation and Maintenance
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and Hazardous Waste Management
- Site Characterization (Air, Soil, Groundwater and Soil Vapor)
- Underground Storage Tank Investigations
- Waste Sampling and Characterization