NV5 offers public and private clients a broad range of architectural design experience, including the design of new buildings as well as the reuse and rehabilitation of existing structures. As a multi-disciplined firm we apply an integrated approach to design of the buildings in which we live, work, and play. On complex projects, we work collaboratively with our landscape architects, engineers, environmental specialists, planners, and urban designers to create holistic environments where building and site are designed together. We bring a full-service approach to project development from initial site selection, feasibility analysis and program development; to sustainability, ADA, and energy consumption auditing; to full detailed design services, contract documentation, and program management.
- Municipal: Police, Fire, DPW, Post Office, Libraries, Train/Bus Stations
- Education: K-12 Schools, University Buildings, Research Facilities
- Corporate/Retail: Office Buildings, Warehouses, Pad Development
- Resorts/Recreation: Hotels, Spas, Golf, Gyms, Community Centers
- Housing: Public Housing, Retirement Villages
- Institutional: Hospitals, Museums, YMCAs