NV5’s team of code compliance and private providers includes licensed building officials, plans examiners, inspectors, architects, and engineers who specialize in expediting the permit plan review process and field inspection on behalf of local building, public works, and fire departments. We are an independent third party providing services under Florida’s Private Provider statute 553.791 as well as individual City and County Approved Third Party Plan Review Programs. These nationwide programs allow developers, designers, and project owners to utilize NV5 in lieu of going through the full local permitting cycle, saving time and money. NV5 is an established code compliance consultant with International Code Council and Florida DBPR certified team members as well as licensed engineers (structural, mechanical, electrical, civil, fire protection) with experience working for or alongside city and county building departments. This allows for quick transition from our review team to permit issuance.
- Permit Plan Review of Building, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Green, Energy, Accessibility, Fire, & Site/Civil
- Inspection of Building, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Green, Energy, Accessibility, Fire, & Site/Civil
- Code Compliance Consulting During Design Development
- Document Peer Review
- Code Compliance on Behalf of the Insurance Carrier
- Bank Application and Certification for Payment Inspections & Reports