Understanding and complying with evolving regulatory requirements and standards set forth by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) can be challenging for electricity, oil, and natural gas companies. NV5’s FERC and NERC compliance experts help clients navigate FERC and NERC regulations and develops proactive policies and procedures, audit plans, and compliance monitoring to meet the stringent requirements.
- FERC and NERC Compliance Planning
- FERC and NERC Compliance Monitoring
- FERC Permitting
- Environmental Compliance and Inspection
- Natural Gas Producers & Product Pipelines
- Electric Distribution & Transmission
- Program Management