Clients turn to NV5 to solve their toughest water and wastewater engineering challenges.
Our experts understand that deftly navigating the ever-changing landscape of funding opportunities and complex permitting requirements are often key to taking projects from initial conceptualization to construction of high-performing, sustainable, and cost-effective solutions.
We stay informed on the latest developments in state and federal funding resources and environmental policies and laws to guide you through intricate funding and permitting applications; strategically identify opportunities and prepare winning applications tailored to your project needs to successfully secure financing; and comprehensively assess and collaborate with agencies to address wide-ranging regulatory and environmental requirements. Our specialties include serving communities in economically disadvantaged areas.
With our strong working relationships with diverse funding and permitting agencies at the local, state, and federal levels, we can anticipate their expectations or potential issues in advance and streamline timelines required for obtaining approvals.
- State and Federal Funding Application Preparation
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund & Green Project Reserve
- California State Water Resources Control Board (e.g. Technical Assistance, Safer and Affordable Funding for Equity and Resilience, Proposition 68, etc.)
- California Department of Water Resources (e.g. Integrated Regional Water Management)
- United States Department of Agriculture (e.g. Water & Waste Disposal Loan & Grant)
- North American Development Bank (e.g. Border Environment Infrastructure Fund)
- Permitting Assistance for New Water/Wastewater Infrastructure
- Corrective Action Plans Addressing Regulatory Violations