WE CAN HELP
NV5 has environmental and engineering professionals deployed in the Carolinas and ready to respond to a variety of needs:
- Moisture mapping
- Building envelope assessments
- Forensic damage assessments
- Drone-assisted surveys
- Landscape damage assessments
- Environmental assessments of spills & releases
- Construction scheduling & project monitoring
- Occupational health & safety
- Mold, bacteria, asbestos, and lead-based paint evaluations
NV5’s team is ready to assist with all disaster relief efforts and lead the disaster recovery plan for those affected in the Carolinas by Hurricane Florence.
STREAMLINED CONTRACTING THROUGH GSA
If you are a state, local, or tribal government or public educational institution impacted by Hurricane Florence, you may be able to access our services through our General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule under GSA’s Disaster Purchasing Program.