Our survey teams work in all environments, from deserts and streams to mountains and tunnels, to collect and deliver survey information that helps plan projects strategically and avoids costly mistakes down the road. We are experienced with traditional techniques but also pride ourselves on our cutting edge use of technologies like high resolution laser mapping and aerial photogrammetry with our own fleet of drones.
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- ALTA Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Building Surveying
- Design & Topographic Survey Mapping
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Applications
- High Definition Scanning (HDS)
- Land-based & Aerial LiDAR Surveys
- Plat & Legal Description Preparation
- Right-of-Way Surveys
- Underground Utility Location
All land surveying services in North Carolina are offered/performed by our affiliated company CALYX Engineers and Consultants, Inc.