Our survey teams work in all environments, from deserts and streams to mountains and tunnels, to collect and deliver survey information that helps plan projects strategically and avoids costly mistakes down the road. We are experienced with traditional techniques but also pride ourselves on our cutting edge use of technologies like high resolution laser mapping and aerial photogrammetry with our own fleet of drones.
- Boundary Surveys
- ALTA Surveys
- Plat & Legal Description Preparation
- Right-of-Way Surveys
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- High Definition Scanning (HDS)
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Applications
- Construction Surveying
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Land-based & Aerial LiDAR Surveys
- Underground Utility Location
- Design & Topographic Survey Mapping
All land surveying services in North Carolina are offered/performed by our affiliated company CALYX Engineers and Consultants, Inc.