THIS KEEPS YOU SAFE AROUND COVID-19 & COMPLIANT WITH YOUR ANNUAL Radiation Safety Program AUDIT REQUIREMENT
Start the year off by ensuring that your employees are safe and your Radiation Safety Program complies with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) regulation, 10 CFR 20.1101(c). Remote Radiation Safety Audits are an effective way to remain compliant while keeping your employees safe.
Failure to comply with NRC’s and Agreement State’s annual audit requirement could lead to a notice of violation and potential fines. Facilities have maintained their radioactive materials license continuously with our help, and with COVID-19 restrictions or not, licensees are required to perform an annual audit of their radiation safety programs. That is why NV5 custom-crafted a special process that keeps you safe and maintains license compliance.
Our Proven Remote Audit Eliminates the Threat of a Regulatory Violation.
NV5’s remote auditing service is a confidential process that is safe and effective for your radiation safety program.
What to expect during a remote audit:
- An NV5 auditor will conduct a video “kick-off” meeting to outline the process, objectives, and expectations.
- The auditor will work directly with your RSO to get the documents we need.
- Our friendly staff will interview your key staff and radioactive material users.
- We will perform video inspections, if possible.
- We will wrap up the audit with a closing meeting to review our audit findings and recommendations.
- The final report includes a list of recommendations for improving your program.
To schedule your safe and effective remote audit to keep your license compliant, contact Alan Fellman via Email or fill out the simple and secure form HERE and we will be in touch! Radiation Safety Audits Services can be found under the Environmental Health & Safety Services option.