Our Civil Program Management vertical focuses on public construction in the transportation and clean water / wastewater industries, where we assist agencies in the planning, funding, designing, and constructing process of public works programs.
NV5 provides complete program management services from conceptual program development to completion and closeout. We assist public agencies in planning, funding, designing, and constructing public works projects. We develop and prepare master schedules and cash flow projections. We also review design documents for constructability and value engineering opportunities. Our program management focus is on complete program delivery.
Services we provide include:
- Project Controls and Management
- Capital Improvement Program Development and Management
- Preparing RFPs and RFQs
- Evaluating Proposals
- Selecting Design and Construction Management Consultants
- Bid Package Preparation
- Evaluating Construction Bids
- Contractor Selection
- Contract Preparation and Monitoring
- Grant Applications and Monitoring