As time goes by, communities become increasingly complex and urbanized, constantly challenging our ability to maintain a healthy environment and high quality of life.
NV5 offers broad experience in the design of engaging public and private open spaces. From parks and plazas, to campuses and courtyards, we apply an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to designing the places where we live, work, and play.
Our landscape architects work collaboratively with our architects, engineers, environmental specialists, planners, and urban designers on complex projects to create human-scaled environments that are creative, fun, functional and beautiful.
Our approach to designing the world around us evolves as new technologies emerge, and as we shift our focus to environmental sustainability.
- Urban Plazas & Streetscapes
- Parks & Recreational Facilities
- Shared-Use Trails & Greenways
- Campus & Institutional Landscapes
- Multi-Family Residential Developments
- Historic & Cultural Landscape Preservation