As time goes by our communities become increasingly complex and urbanized, constantly challenging our ability to maintain a healthy environment and high quality of life. NV5 offers broad experience in the design of engaging public and private open spaces. From parks, plazas, and streetscapes, to campuses, courtyards, and gardens, we apply an integrated, multi-disciplined approach to designing the places where we live, work, and play. On complex projects, we work collaboratively with our architects, engineers, environmental specialists, planners, and urban designers to create dynamic public places. Our approach to designing the world around us continues to evolve as new techniques and technologies emerge to meet our functional requirements and satisfy our lofty ideals, particularly where sustainability is concerned.
- Urban Plazas & Streetscapes
- Parks & Recreational Facilities
- Shared-Use Trails & Greenways
- Campus & Institutional Landscapes
- Multi-Family Residential Developments
- Historic & Cultural Landscape Preservation