As a community grows, so does its underground maze of utilities. NV5 provides comprehensive and reliable identification and mapping of private and public underground utilities to avoid costly damage and delays during the design and development of a project. Our highly-trained professionals tailor our services to each project, using state-of-the-art equipment to ensure safety, eliminate fines due to utility damage, reduce insurance costs, lower project bids, protect the environment, and minimize disruptions to the public.
- Quality Level A-D Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
- Vacuum Excavation & Trenching
- Multi-Frequency Instruments & Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Utility Coordination, Following State DOT Procedures
- Utility Design, Incorporating Surveyed Data & System Records
- Underground Utility Infrastructure Protection & Damage Prevention