NV5 provides investigative and engineering services for private companies, insurance companies and legal communities. These services include cause and origin investigations, structural analysis, evaluation and allocation of remediation costs, and neutral evaluations, among others.
Our experts specialize in expert witness testimony and providing precise, high-quality and defensible laboratory test data and research studies to support forensic testing in failure analysis, litigation, or dispute resolution. All laboratory testing is overseen by licensed engineers, and our laboratories are certified and/or accredited by local, state, and federal standards including ISO 9001. Additionally, we offer a variety of continuing education courses across a number of disciplines.
Submit an assignment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Structural Investigations
- Building Sciences
- Geotechnical/Subsidence Investigations
- Building Consulting and Cost Estimating
- Litigation Support
- Catastrophic Response
- Environmental Investigations
- Fire and Explosion Investigations
- Construction Defect
- Forensic Architecture
- Industrial Hygiene
- Water Intrusion (Cause and Origin/Duration)
- Earthquake Damage
- Electrical and Mechanical Forensics
- PFAS/PFOS Consulting
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Continuing Education Courses