NV5 provides full service geotechnical assistance during all phases of the development process from feasibility and preliminary studies through geotechnical design and evaluations, to quality control and quality assurance programs during construction. We provide a spectrum of services including geotechnical reconnaissance, assessment, and investigations, conventional and advanced laboratory testing, conventional and advanced geotechnical engineering analyses and design, grading observations, soils testing, and forensic evaluations.
- Geotechnical Investigation: Subsurface Exploration, Soil Sampling, Testing
- Geologic Reconnaissance: Assessing Geologic Hazards
- Seismic Hazard Evaluations & Response
- Liquefaction Hazard Analysis/Slope Stability Analysis
- Advanced Seepage Modeling to Comply with CCR Title 27 – Environmental Protection
- Fill Observation & Testing During Grading Operations