Kelly is an award-winning project consultant: Engineering News Record recently honored her for accomplishments in project management, strategic process, and business development with a Mountain Region Top 20 Under 40 award. While it may be hard to believe she’s already done well over 200 projects spanning Higher Education, Healthcare, Corporate, Civic, Museums, Hospitality, Broadcast, Performing Arts and Theatres across 16 countries, it’s easy to understand how her appreciation of client priorities — and attentive follow-through — makes her a sought-after consultant.
Kelly Stumpf , PMP
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Building and Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI), member
- Acoustical Society of America (ASA), member
- Colorado Association for Healthcare Engineers and Directors (CAHED)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)