NV5 is known for our comprehensive expertise in bridge design and inspection, whether for pedestrian suspension bridges, federal Highway Bridge Program (HBP) rehabilitation projects, or major bridges spanning wide waterways or deep canyons. Private and public clients rely on our experienced engineers for concrete and steel designs, from conventionally reinforced box girders to post tensioned boxes or precast girder bridges over railroads to curved steel girders.
We also specialize in designing retaining walls, Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) walls, foundations for proprietary pedestrian bridges, and other specialty structures. We are a single-source provider for the full suite of bridge-related services, such as surveying, hydraulic modeling, scour analysis, construction materials testing, utility coordination, architecture, stormwater planning, and construction management.
- Structural Inspections & Load Rating Analyses
- Plans, Specifications, & Estimate (PS&E) Packages
- UltraBlock® Concrete & Geogrid Reinforcement
- Sign Structures & Signal Poles
- Temporary Bypass Structures
- Emergency Inspections & Repairs