With certified and approved materials testing laboratories in New Jersey, Florida, New Mexico, and California, as well as the flexibility of our mobile laboratories, we test construction materials to verify they conform to applicable standards and specifications so they perform as designed. We also provide specialized in-situ testing, such as ground penetrating radar, floor flatness surveys, masonry shear testing, and forensic studies. ACI, ICC, AWS and other international agencies certify our field technicians and inspectors so that the on-site sampling of products during construction and subsequent laboratory testing are performed in strict adherence to ASTM and other applicable standards. Additionally, we have the expertise and equipment to test for asbestos, lead paint, mold, radioactivity, and indoor air quality prior to building renovation or demolition.
- Soils, Base, Subbase, Aggregate, & Asphalt
- Concrete, Masonry, High Strength Bolts, Structural Steel (On-site & Off-site)
- Fireproofing & Waterproofing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Forensic & In-Situ Testing
- Asbestos, Lead, Mold, Radioactivity, & Indoor Air Quality